As a member of our operations team, you will be the driving force behind the rapid growth of our organisation. Each of our divisions give you the opportunity to grow in collaboration, communication and even network with industry professionals. You will not only be able to specialise within your chosen division, but you will also have exclusive opportunities to cultivate your interests in finance.
We need creative talents like you to make our presence felt across the university’s student body!
Everyday activities of a Marketing Officer include
- Writing posts for various social media channels, promote events
- Communicate with members via email (newsletter, event notices, etc.); respond to member enquiries
- Design attractive visuals, flyers, posts and other promotional material
- Ability to quickly learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work autonomously and integrate with the team on the activities
- Attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Experience in using tools for layout and design of promotional materials is preferred
- Experience in digital marketing tools such as Mailchimp is preferred, but not essential
- Expected minimum time commitment: 5h per week
Are you interested?